WHAT IS NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE?
Is a healthcare practice that provides drugless treatment for a broad spectrum of health issues including:
- Hormone Replacement, Fatigue, Sleep
- Breast Implant associated illnesses
- IBS/IBD, Parasite testing and treatment
- Diabetes, Hypertension/ High Blood Pressure
- Immune strengthening and support
- Ear, nose, and Throat Ailments, Influenza/Colds, Allergies
- Natural weight loss, Wellness through correct nutrition
- Acupuncture for low back, knee, feet, shoulders, headache
- Substance Abuse
THE PRIMARY FOCUS IS:
Find the cause of a disease.
Bring the body into balance
Support the body's natural ability to heal.
The therapies used by a naturopathic doctor may include therapeutic nutrition, physical medicine, stress and psychological management, homeopathy, botanical medicine, acupuncture, and numerous other natural modalities. The patient is treated as a whole, not as a list of symptoms. This allows us to treat the cause of the disease on not just the symptoms. By assisting the patient to achieve his/her personal health goals, the naturopath takes the role of partner and teacher!Contact Us to Get Started
Treat the Cause, Balance the body, Heal your life.
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday