Hand washing basics! Below is the CDC directions of hand washing which may seem basic and yet many people do not do it correctly. This is one of the ways to remain healthy and not spread additional germs.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Be sure to lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Visit https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html for even more information!